Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving



I want to extend a warm and heartfelt thank you to all of my clients, past and present. Without you and your confidence in my services, I could never have survived all these years in business.   I am grateful each and every day for your loyalty to me over the years. I am also grateful to other attorneys in the community with whom I have worked who have mentored me in the past, and who work with me today. Without your help, I would not be the attorney I am today. And to God, who permeates everything, with bowed head and folded hands, "Thank you for everything. I have no complaints whatsoever. Thy will, not mine." May we all celebrate the spirit of thanksgiving and gratitude for all that we have and all that we do not have each and every day of each year!








8 comments:

  1. Great that I found this blog but apparently I'm looking for the post of personal injury lawyers cypress. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so much fun to read by the way! I'm thinking about getting a lawyer that will help my brother out with his case. He has some medical bills that he needs to pay. The injury wasn't his fault, however.
    http://www.talawgroup.com/personal-injury/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best injury lawyer Brooklyn I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… Personal injury lawyers Nassau county

    ReplyDelete
  5. Motorcycle Accident At San Diego This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs…

    ReplyDelete
  6. Personal injury lawyer Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… Abogados de accidentes de camion

    ReplyDelete
  8. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. Drunk Driving Defense Lawyers

    ReplyDelete